Important Note for Fall 2022:
Minuteman Technical Institute is offering the Facilities Management program that begins in the fall of 2022 in collaboration with the MassHire Career Centers and Commonwealth Corporation. If you are interested in enrolling, please contact one of the following MassHire Career Centers:
About the Program
The 200-hour Facilities Management program courses are being taught in collaboration with the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), an experienced provider of pre-employment facilities management training. Facility managers are responsible for a range of systems within an organization to ensure they are operative effectively and harmoniously. Oftentimes, facility managers oversee an organization’s largest and most valuable assets, such as property, buildings, inventory, and employee productivity.
This training is provided tuition-free for qualified candidates.
The Facilities Management program is supported by the Senator Donnelly Workforce Success Grant through the Governor's Workforce Development Cabinet.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety
- Hot Work
- Facility Management Professional
- Sustainable Facility Professional
- Certified Facility Professional
- September 6-November 21, 2022
- 12-Week, 200-Hour Program
- Weekdays from 4:30-10:00 PM (exact class schedule being finalized)
- Days and times are subject to adjustment
In addition to classroom time, students may be required to participate in online coursework.