Minuteman Technical Institute (MTI) currently offers 15-week and 10-month courses.
If you have any questions about the admissions or application process, please email or call MTI at 781-861-7151.
10-month programs require tuition and operate from late August through mid June.
- Automotive Technology
Applications will be accepted beginning in January 2023.
15-week programs are tuition-free for qualified applicants*; tuition is required for those who do not qualify. Veterans' Benefits are accepted. These programs are funded through grants from the Commonwealth's Workforce Skills Cabinet.
15-Week Courses beginning in January and February 2023:
- Carpentry Pre-Apprentice
- CNC Machine Operator
- Facilities Management
*Do I Qualify For Free Tuition?
The 15-week programs are cost-free for the following qualified applicants:
- Anyone who is unemployed
- Middlesex County residents who earn less than $63,900 annually
- Suffolk County residents who earn less than $45,500 annually
- Worcester County residents who earn less than $46,700 annually
- Essex County residents who earn less than $50,000 annually
- Most recent high school graduates
Qualified candidates must:
- Be 18 years of age or older and eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be a resident of Massachusetts
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass CORI/SORI (criminal and sex offender background check) and drug test
MTI is offering these programs in collaboration with Commonwealth Corporation and local MassHire Career Centers:
Please email or call MTI if you need assistance with the process at 781-861-7151.