Virtual Information Session
Thursday, January 5, 2023
Get your questions answered from MTI's Executive Director, Dr. Nancy Houle, about our upcoming Facilities Management course!
Ask us questions such as:
- How I qualify for free tuition?
- What type of requirements or commitments would I have to make?
- What industry credentials can I receive?
- What types of jobs can I get after I complete the course?
Do you have questions now? Email MTI or call us at 781-861-7151.
About the Program
The 200-hour Facilities Management program courses are being taught in collaboration with the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), an experienced provider of pre-employment facilities management training. Facility managers are responsible for a range of systems within an organization to ensure they are operative effectively and harmoniously. Oftentimes, facility managers oversee an organization’s largest and most valuable assets, such as property, buildings, inventory, and employee productivity.
- September 5, 2023 to October 17, 2023
- 12-Week, 200-Hour Program
- Weekdays from 4:30-10:00 PM (exact class schedule being finalized)
- Days and times are subject to adjustment
In addition to classroom time, students may be required to participate in online coursework.
This training is provided COST-FREE for the following Massachusetts residents:
- Anyone who is unemployed
- Middlesex County residents who earn less than $63,900 gross annually
- Suffolk County residents who earn less than $45,500 gross annually
- Worcester County residents who earn less than $46,700 gross annually
- Essex County residents who earn less than $50,000 gross annually
- Most recent high school graduates
The Facilities Management program is supported by grant funding from the Massachusetts Workforce Skills Cabinet.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety
- Hot Work
- IFMA Essentials of Facilities Management